My friends and family loved these! With this recipe you can easily switch up the chocolate chips and nuts to your preferences.
An all-time favorite recipe! Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and slightly buttery.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips of choice
- 2/3 cup toasted walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter, coconut oil, and brown sugar. Add the vanilla and eggs, mixing until incorporated.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Add the almond flour, 1 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts with a wooden spoon.
- Form the dough into tablespoon rounds and place on the lined baking sheet about 3 inches apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown around edges. Cool and enjoy! These cookies are best enjoyed the day they are baked.
- Visit >>> Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies (Grain-Free) @ meaningfuleats.com