3 large boneless chicken breast diced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 bundle of fresh asparagus diced
3 garlic cloves finely chopped
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
About 1 to 2 tablespoons sesame oil
4 tablespoons rice vinegar
8 table spoons soy sauce
1 and ½ teaspoons cornstarch
2 teaspoons oyster sauce
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 to 2 teaspoons fresh cracked black pepper
- First season the diced chicken breast with fresh cracked pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Next, make the black peppered sauce. Place the rice vinegar, soy sauce, and cornstarch into a small saucepan. Make sure the cornstarch is thoroughly mixed in.
- Once the cornstarch is mixed in, add the oyster sauce, garlic powder, and fresh cracked black pepper to the sauce.
- Place the sauce on a stove top and use medium heat to cook the sauce for about 5 minutes. Make sure to stir the sauce while it cooks. Once the sauce has cooked, remove it from the heat source. The sauce thickens slightly while it sits.
- Next heat your wok skillet on high heat. Once the wok gets hot, add a few drizzles of the sesame oil to the wok.
- Visit Black Pepper Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry @ savoryspicerack.com for full instructions.