If I had to pick one… well, I couldn’t. Let’s be honest. Oh, alriiiight, if I had to pick, it would be a close call between cookies, nice cream and brownies. And candy. Wait, wait, let’s not forget chocolate muffins (but not all the other muffins because no chocolate is involved).
If you were to ask Erik, he would most definitely say brownies. And cookies. And—oh you know where this is going. But one of the things we agree on the most is our love of brownies. There’s just nothing quite like it.
Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies (V, GF, DF): an easy, one bowl recipe for seriously fudgy, super moist paleo brownies bursting with rich chocolate flavor. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Recipe type: Brownies, Dessert, Paleo Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free
Serves: 16 brownies
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil (I used Nutiva unrefined)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (I used Lake Champion)
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate (I used Sunspire Organic Baking Bar)
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (I used Arrowhead Mills)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fair trade espresso powder (optional, but recommended)
Visit >>> Fudgy Paleo Brownies @ jaysbakingmecrazy.com