So today I am starting off my favorite cooking/baking season with Super Moist Pumpkin Bread. It’s a must have Fall recipe that will make you fall off your chair…in a happy and not dangerous way.
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ can pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Maple Cinnamon Butter
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray and flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together; flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin pie spice and set aside.
- Visit Super Moist Pumpkin Bread @ stuckonsweet.com for full instructions.