- 12 ounce can of refrigerated biscuits
- 4 Tablespoons butter melted
- 3 medium garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place all pieces in a medium mixing bowl. Add melted butter, Parmesan and minced garlic. Toss gently to coat all biscuit pieces.
- Visit Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Rolls @ crunchycreamysweet.com for full instructions.