Haunted Haystacks are a variation on a traditional butterscotch haystack that’s perfect for Halloween! Celebrate Halloween with these ghoulish little Haunted Haystacks! Delicious, easy to make & just a few ingredients required for these fun & festive desserts.
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- candy eyeballs
- Melt butterscotch chips in the microwave for about 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir gently until smooth, then add peanut butter, stirring once more.
- Add in chow mein noodles and marshmallows and stir to coat.
- Visit Haunted Haystacks @ butterwithasideofbread.com for full instructions.