Crispy rosemary chicken with garlic and herb roasted red potatoes and green beans — ALL on one sheet pan! A perfect main dish with 2 sides in UNDER ONE HOUR and just ONE pan to clean!
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced, divided
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb. red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1/2 lb. green beans
- Position a baking rack in center of the oven and preheat the oven to 450ºF. Line a sturdy baking sheet with heavy duty foil. I lined mine twice so that it required minimum cleaning.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, 1 teaspoon salt, black pepper, 2 teaspoons garlic, 1 tablespoon rosemary, and lemon zest. Gently loosen the skin of the chicken breast and using a brush, brush the skin and the meat with the butter. Place chicken breasts on one side of the prepared baking sheet.
- Get full instructions >> One Sheet Pan Rosemary Chicken with Potatoes Recipe @ Little Spice Jar