yield: 16 SMALL CINNAMON ROLLS
- 1 package (12 oz) grands crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate dough into two squares (4 crescent roll triangles will make each square). Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread pumpkin evenly over each dough rectangle. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar evenly over rectangles.
- Visit Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls @ thenovicechefblog.com for full directions.