How cute are these Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats? A few years back the we decided to let the kiddos have their friends all over for a Halloween party. They had not had Halloween parties since they were quite young. Being the cute food crazy mom that I am I insisted they let me choose the food if they were to have a Halloween Party.
- 6 Cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 3 tbs Butter
- 10 oz Marshmallows approx 1 Bag
- Red & Yellow Food Coloring to make orange color
- 12 Tootsie Rolls
- 1 Green Fruit Roll-up you will only be able to find the blue/green combo
- Melt your butter in a large sauce pan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Visit Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats Recipe @ cincyshopper.com for full instructions.