Servings: 32 cookies
- 1 cup of unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup of 100% pure canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- 2 2/3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat room temperature butter on medium speed for about 30 seconds, just until smooth.
- Add sugar, pumpkin, vanilla extract, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Beat until well combined, about 2 minutes. Pause to scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
- Add egg and let combine.
- Visit Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies @ number-2-pencil.com for full instructions.