YIELD: ONE 8X8 PAN, 9 TO 12 GENEROUS SQUARES
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (I use unsalted, but salted tames some of the sweetness)
- scant 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries (I use orange-flavored dried cranberries)
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut flakes, measured loosely and not packed
- about two-thirds can (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk (eyeball it)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a large, microwave-safe bowl add the butter and heat on high power to melt, about 1 minute.
- Add the graham crackers crumbs and toss lightly with a fork to coat crumbs evenly.
- Get the next step >> Cranberry Bliss Seven Layer Bars @ Averie Cooks