- 1 and 1/4 cup organic almond flour*
- 4 Tablespoons organic coconut oil*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch of pink salt
- 3/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips, I use Enjoy Life
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil*
- Preheat your oven to 350º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a whisk, whip the coconut oil until smooth. Add the vanilla extract, maple syrup and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients: almond flour, tapioca starch and cocoa powder. With a wooden spoon, mix until fully combined. If the dough is too sticky add 1 Tablespoon at a time, altering between tapioca starch and almond flour until a dough forms.
- Get the next step recipe >> Gluten-Free Thin Mint Cookies @ Where You Get Your Protein