This Three Cheese Chicken Parmesan Is Sure To Be A Hit With Everyone That Tries It. It Has Three Different Types Of Cheeses With Delicious Pasta Sauce Makes For An Amazing Meal To Enjoy With Your Family Any Night Of The Week!
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts
- 1-2 Cups of Breadcrumbs
- 1 Cup of shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce
- Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Cumin, Italian Seasoning
- Provolone Cheese Slices
- Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- Create an egg wash station by filling a bowl with the milk and combining it with the egg and some salt and pepper.
- Cut the shaved Parmesan Cheese into tiny pieces and add to a separate bowl with the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, cumin, and paprika.
- Get full recipe >> Three Cheese Chicken Parmesan @ mylatinatable.com