- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 9 large eggs
- 3 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 8 frozen waffles cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spray with the cooking spray.
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Mix together the flour, chilli powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, a pinch each of salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Get full recipe >> Chicken and Waffles Casserole @ Frugal Mom, Eh!