- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 7.25 oz box macaroni and cheese like the kind in the blue box
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- Brown ground beef in skillet, drain grease. Add taco seasoning and water and simmer until most liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, prepare macaroni and cheese according to box directions using the butter, milk, and cheese packet. Stir in sour cream to the macaroni and cheese.
- Get full recipe >> Taco Mac Casserole @ Mostly Homemade Mom