- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 boneless, skinless, chicken thighs (about 2 pounds total)
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 6 slices
- 2 medium tomatoes on the vine, sliced
- fresh basil, cut into thin strips
- salt and fresh black pepper
- In a small saucepan, bring balsamic vinegar to a simmer over medium-low heat. Reduce heat to low or as needed and simmer partially covered for 20-23 minutes, until vinegar has reduced to a thicken glaze. Remove from heat.
- While the vinegar is simmering, prepare the chicken. Lightly pat dry the chicken thighs with paper towel. Season both sides with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Get next step >> 20-Minute Easy Skillet Chicken Caprese @ Little Broken