- 3 jalapeño peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups yellow onion 1/4-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 1/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup roasted green chilies canned, divided
- 2 1/2 cups white beans (2-15 oz canned)
- 1 cup unsalted chicken stock divided
- 1 1/2 cups corn (15 ounces canned)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Line a small baking sheet with foil.
- Turn on broil setting on the oven.
- Evenly space out the three jalapeños on the sheet tray.
- Place sheet tray on the highest rack in the oven. Roast the jalapeños until the skins brown and blister, turning over as needed to get all the sides roasted, about 15 minutes.
- Get full recipe >> White Bean Chicken Chili @ Jessica Gavin