The I'm Possible Burger is a great imitation of the the Impossible Burger and the Beyond Burger, and it's both simple and inexpensive to make at home with common items from your local grocery.
- 12 oz slice mushrooms, sautéed until browned
- 1 cup cooked short grain rice
- 12 oz tempeh, chopped
- 1/4 cup quick cook oats, dry
- 1 cup grated beets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional (adds heat)
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon oil for cooking, if desired
- Cook the rice and set aside one cup.
- Sauté the mushrooms until tender and browned.
- Coarsely chop the tempeh into 1/2 inch cups.
- Add all ingredients to large bowl food processor and process until mostly chopped, and incorporated, and the mix resembles "hamburger."
- Divide into eight pieces (or more or less, depending on how large you want your burgers), and shape into patties.
- Sauté patties in a pan with optional oil and serve on buns with your choice of condiments.
More Deliciouse Recipe I'm Possible Burger Plant Based Vegan Burger @ planted365.com