The season of tricks and TREATS is upon us! PS: this only takes minutes to make.
- 12-14 orange and black sandwich cookies, broken up into large chunks
- 1 cup pretzels, broken into pieces
- 1 pound almond bark or white chocolate melts
- 1½ cups candy corn
- 20-30 candy eyeballs
- 1-2 tablespoons of a variety of Halloween food sprinkles.
- Melt almond bark according to package. I slowly melted mine in a sauce pan over a low heat, until smooth and shiny. Make sure to stir frequently to prevent burning.
- In the meantime, cover a large cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Spread broken cookies, pretzels and about 1 cup of the candy corn onto the prepared cookie sheet. READ MORE